From Leuven to Rome via Budapest

I have made it to Rome and am looking forward to spending some time in the City once again. I have only a couple of goals this time - spend some time in the Vatican Museum and finally get to the Borghese Gallery which was under renovation all the while I studied here. It is not a large museum but has some interesting works. Beyond that I will take it as it comes.

Budapest was wonderful. We enjoyed our time there and actually had decent weather. We had been expecting rain, snow and cold but none of that materialized. There was a chill in the air a couple of days but by the end we were able to have lunch outside at once of the cafe's that lined the street near our hotel.

I will post more later, including some pictures. I just wanted to let you all know that I am well and having a great time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Underground

A beautiful Roman winter day

From the City of Lights (and rain!)