Some pictures from my travels





This week I am experimenting with adding pictures to my blog. I admit to being a little nervous just pushing buttons and trying things out but it seems to be effective. I thought I would include some pictures that link to my earlier posts so that you can see some of the things I have been talking about. At the right is a picture of one of my new parishes. This was taken on my visit with the present pastor before I left. There had been a terrible blizzard - closing a portion of I-35 in Owatonna - where this picture was taken. By the next day it was bright and sunny and I was able to make it to Owatonna. The name of this church is Sacred Heart. My other new parish will be Holy Trinity in Litomysl. I do not have a picture of that church.

One of the students here at the American College is from the Czech Republic. I spoke with Libor about the Litomysl in the Czech Republic. I hope that I can make my way there during the course of my time here.

Above that you will see my friends Fr. Tom Pettei of the Diocese of Brooklyn and Fr. Kevin Royal of the Diocese of Bridgeport, Connecticut. I was fortunate to be able to visit them for a few days before I came to Belgium.

I have more pictures to post but I am having trouble getting them to end up where I want them in the text. I will continue to experiment and I hope to have a few more scenes of life in Belgium soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Underground

A beautiful Roman winter day

From the City of Lights (and rain!)