Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! This is the first of what I hope will be a series of occasional posts. I decided to start a blog to keep in touch with family and friends during my upcoming sabbatical. In the meantime, I will try to put something up weekly - even if it is just a poem or a few thoughts.

I entitled this blog, Gaudete in Domino, "Rejoice in the Lord" because it is one of my favorite Scriptural passages. As I begin posting in the season of Advent it seemed like a great choice.

I hope you will visit from time to time as I share my adventures, reflections and fun.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Jay,
You should be in Belgium by now. How is it so far? Hope all is well with you. Have fun and RELAX!! Love ya, Lori

Popular posts from this blog

Underground

A beautiful Roman winter day

From the City of Lights (and rain!)